Does anyone else find this ad EXTREMELY problematic?!!!
Like, it’s suggesting “hey, rapists. Tired of hearing her cry out while you rape her? These girls physically HAVE TO have sex with you, they don’t have a choice. So it’s all good. No guilt here. It’s consensual as long as they can’t say no, right?”
what the actual fuck is wrong with this world?!
Yep, this ad is all sorts of fucked up. It’s saying exactly what you said it is. It’s not even implying that drunk girls can’t say no, it’s just blatantly saying, “get this girl drunk and then rape her because drunk girls can’t say no.”
This is why we need to start teaching people not to rape and teaching that a lack of “no” is not consent. A “yes” is consent. And a drunk out of your mind “yes” might not be enough. An aware, not coerced, not forced “yes” is consent.
- westindianheaux reblogged this from themindislimitless
- dinoelsaurio likes this
- seraphine-19 likes this
- bronnykicksarse likes this
- themindislimitless reblogged this from ghost-plot
- themindislimitless likes this
- internetserf likes this
- je-te-plumerai reblogged this from ghost-plot
- ghost-plot reblogged this from eruiluvatar and added:
- xequality reblogged this from eruiluvatar and added:
- eruiluvatar posted this